Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bella is 1

Super cute bday shirt from Nana and Pap



She loves her horse from Joe and I

I made this shirt for Bella! Lorie and I stayed up until 2 am due to the sewing machine jamming!
Bella loves her kitchen from Grandma, Grandpa, and Hannah! I love the apron!


She plays with this kitchen for hours each day! It actually has these buttons on the back that you push and it grows with them. It's so neat!


Happy Harper at Tucano's!

Liam and Hannah


Bella didn't know what to do when they came to sing to her at dinner.

Waterfall on our hike!

Kids posing...not sure what Harp is doing?!

Just taking it all in...

I love her cake bow!


My mother-in-laws chocolate cupcake recipe! The best cupcakes! Thanks Lynda!

First bite and she LOVED it!

Yum!
It's up her nose!
Our sweet little Princess turned 1 on April 17...(yes I know I'm late posting this! I just kept putting it off, I just can't believe she's 1!) I can't even begin to put into words how much she means to us! I LOVE this little girl so much! She brings me so much JOY! I love how she smiles and turns her little head to the side. I love how she'll just walk over to you and crawl right into your lap. She's so loving, and has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Her brothers just adore her. She brings a smile to my face when I just hear her little voice calling from her crib. Though I'm sad that she's growing so fast I'm also so BLESSED to have her in my life!!
My parents and little sister Hannah were here to celebrate Bella's birthday. We had loads of fun celebrating her big day. We went to Tucano's for dinner, and hiked the mountain, and then pigged out on cupcakes. I'm so glad they were able to visit! Happy 1st Birthday Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment