Sunday, May 16, 2010

Church Suits and Cowboy Boots







I love when the boys get dressed up for church. They love wearing their ties! Harper's new favorite thing is his cowboy boots! He's obsessed with Buzz Lightyear and Woody. My mom sent him these Woody boots, and he refuses to wear anything else. I always said (before I had kids) that my children would never wear things like this. Oh how that changed! They love anything to do with their favorite movies, so why should I deprive them of that?! I love that they know what they like, and I'm proud to see them sporting their favorite characters. Someday I will miss these moments, and their crazy fashion sense.

1 comment:

  1. too cute!! I just bought Dames that same suit Harpy has on from Target for $12!! Hooray for Target! and you know i am a fan of cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete