Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love the Temple

Salt Lake Temple





The flowers were so beautiful here!





My boys!



The wooden doors at the Temple were my favorite part!


Silly Harper face!

I love how you can tell they're saying cheese!


These were Joe's favorite flowers. We have no idea what they are...



Bella smelling the flowers.


I love this face!!!!




This Saturday we took the kids to the Salt Lake Temple. I've been wanting to go since we moved here. It's absolutely stunning! The weather was so nice, and the flowers were so pretty. While we were there we saw a couple of brides getting their photos taken. I have to admit that I was a little jealous of not being sealed in this temple. The wooden doors are so beautiful, and it just looks like a castle. What bride wouldn't want their photo taken in front of it?! I'm so grateful for the temple. I love that my family has been sealed to Joe and I for all time and eternity. The temple is so sacred. We made the kids promise to be sealed in the temple one day! (Idea from Rachelle's blog :) I look forward to many trips to all the temple's here in Utah.

1 comment:

  1. ditto ditto. I love the SL temple. So glad you were able to go.

    ReplyDelete