Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Yummy crepe's!



Sweet Liam

I just love Harp's smile!

Trying to keep up with her brothers!

I love this dress.



My love's!

My day started out to Joe making crepe's! They're one of my favorite foods, and I was so excited when I figured out what he was making. We spent the morning just relaxing and singing. We like to listen to music on YouTube, and the boys love it as well. I'm amazed at how many songs little Harper has memorized. We then went to church, and took a nice walk at Utah Lake. The weather was beautiful, and I got some cute pics. I had a great relaxing day. I'm so grateful for my family. I love that I have the most precious gift of being a mother. I love my children with all my heart and soul. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you!!! your kiddos look so cute and it sounds like you had a lovely day. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!!! I love all the posts! Great job on the blog...luvya!

    ReplyDelete