Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day





On Father's Day we made Joe breakfast, and gave him his presents. Joe and Liam went to church (Bella and Harp had a cold so I stayed home with them) where Liam performed a song with primary. I was sad to miss it! Joe said it was funny because a bunch of the kids didn't know the song. We later had friends over for dinner, and Joe made his delicious crepes! How I love this man! He loves our children so much, and would do anything for them! They think the world of him, and get so excited when he comes home from work. They love to wrestle and act out different movies. I'm so grateful to have a hardworking husband who gives me the opportunity to stay home with our littles. I love you so much Joe! Happy Father's Day!




1 comment:

  1. happy father's day joe. ps, i'm diggin' the garments...

    ReplyDelete