Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

After about 10 attempts at a picture of all the kids this
is the best I got!



Love "piggie" photos!


Harps playing in the sand. (He actually throws the sand!)

I love that smile!

Bella loves to play soccer with the boys!


She is so beautiful!

Joe captured this great pic of Bella!



Joe grilling on the firepit...one day we'll get a grill!

I love some corn on the cob!
On Memorial Day we went to Daybreak to play at the lake. The kids had a blast at the beach, and enjoyed running in the water. We later grilled on our firepit! Joe makes the best food! I loved watching the kids screech when the freezing cold water touched their toes. It's crazy to be playing in the sand and have snow tipped mountains in the background. I'm really enjoying all of the fun things to do here in Utah! We love summer!

1 comment: