Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Liam's Kindergarten Graduation



Last ride on the school bus


Getting his award

Liam and Mrs. Ellsworth

Liam with his Kindergarten "diploma"

The wind kept taking his cap!
Enjoying their pizza!

Enjoying her pizza!


At the playground

Harps trying to be like Liam

Harps took this picture...I think he did a pretty good job!




On Thursday May 27th, 2010 Liam graduated from Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so smart and I couldn't be more proud of him! He's adjusted so well to our move and has made so many friends. He loves school and soccer. I'm so blessed to have him as my son! He teaches me new things everyday and is so curious about life. I'm grateful to have him home with me all day again until he starts 1st grade. Wow...1st grade...when did this happen? Time really does fly. We celebrated his graduation with pizza, icecream, and a trip to the park. He said, "Mom, this is the BEST day ever!" That makes me feel so good. I love you sweet little Liam...you'll always be my "POOH BEAR!" (He doesn't like when we call him that now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment